I decided to write my own year in review post after being inspired by Seth Godin’s post, #YearInReview What did you ship in 2010? This was an exciting year, both in business and my personal life. Here’s a breakdown of what I shipped:
- Rachel and I got engaged! We’re looking forward to a small ceremony with friends and family, then off to Italy for our ten-day honeymoon.
- Worked with SALT. Optics to launch a new website for SALT. Optics and SEESALT. a blog of inspirational items.
- Worked with Dewey Nicks to transition their site from one that was Flash-dependent to a mobile-friendly version utilizing HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Launched Imperial – Barbershop Grade Products for Razorback’s Barber Shop in Long Beach, California.
- Worked with CMg Design to launch an online version of the Parsons Sustainability Report
- Worked with Maerita Cooper to launch her new website Manage My Life NYC.
- Worked with Luxury Brand Group to update their Portfolio and Press sections.
2010 has been a great year, I’m looking forward to 2011 and the new experiences it brings!